Monday, January 6, 2014

Culture Clash


While completing this assignment I learned how to use photoshop in so many different ways. Before this project I had no idea how to use photoshop and by creating this culture clash I was able to learn about all of the different tools. I think that the hardest part of this project was figuring out how to make all of the pictures look as if they belonged together. I think it was hard to mesh all of the backgrounds with the other pictures. Using different tools, however, I was able to mix pictures together; the most helpful tool while doing this was the opacity tool. Making things more see through made it easier to mesh them together.
I am giving myself a 3 out of 4 because I think that I did a good job of creating a scene with different layers. The trees in my image create a lot of depth, and the size difference from the foreground to the background helps with perspective as well. I used 13 pictures, and I think I did a good job of putting both Yarmouth and Beijing images in. Overall, I think I did a good job creating this culture clash project.

No comments:

Post a Comment