Thursday, January 23, 2014

Memorable Experiences

There have been so many memorable experiences here, but my favorite three would have to be Cumberland Fair, our walk to the school garden, and the spooky images. Our excursion to the Cumberland Fair was by far my favorite memory from this semester. It was so fun to go to the fairgrounds and photograph all of the aspects of the fair, from little kids to old couples. I also remember our walk to the school garden, where we discovered how to take images with different compositional strategies. My third favorite memory from this class was when we took the spooky/scary images. I liked this assignment because we learned how to make the pictures look scary by using different affects on iphoto. Overall, I had many memorable experiences from this semester of Photo 1 and I am happy I took this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment